25.03.22 The Guy

"I know you miss me so much, Me too"
You said that without hesitate. I feel it before you say it to me.

A couple days before I sense that you're thinking of me and holding it in silent.
I'm holding it in silent too and many thought of you. I'm searching for the answer behind these.
And I give you the spark to make you feel free to come out of it by open my heart and mind.
And you said it, loud and clear.
I said, "i miss you too".
We are happy of our confession. We relieve. We are who we are.

But then, another confession that broke down all of those by saying, "When can I see you before my marriage come to me someday?"

That confession come out on you lips without any hesitation. That is the worst and best second words, ever. You've been lived me and also shut me down at once.

Comments

Popular Posts